jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Luang Prabang (Laos) -ENG-

Sorry about the delay. It´s quite difficult to write all I want and when I want, and I even forget to think about my blog, or I wait for small break to sit downn, relax and write you. Sometimes I don´t realise I  have no time. But I want to get it. I need to get it: for you and me. So I am here again, and try to recover the happennings of last week before I came to Hanoi.

First of all, one tip for all the people don´t really like or can read my spanish, german or english postes. Google Translator. Thank for the advice, Becks.

I left Luang Prabang 7 days ago, basically the only city we visited in Laos. After the 2 days slow boat trip, we reached Luang Prabang and we stayed all the same group together, but in different hostels. We chose Spicy Laos. Probably the worst option, if you want a clean place to sleep, but perfect to meet nice and friendly people. So we did. We met Martin and Stacey, a young married couple from England, who were in our 10er dorm. And we met  "Juan, two, lychee" from Ireland and his girlfriend.Very funny couple, seriously.



We got along on each other very well from the first moment, and we did a lot of things together. It was like the Big Brother: after two days, we were like old friends and we share all we had. We met other poeple and went out having fun and that small town. But like in Big Brother there is a moment when the people have to go, and then we became sad. Any Erasmus student knows this feeling. Do you?

We shared funny tuk-tuks below the heaviest rain you could imagine. Twelve people in the 2 m².





We ate all any kind of traditional Laos food, we drunk BeerLaos, we played bowling, and went out to a Laos Club, like any small european town in the 90´s.



We really enjoyed great waterfalls. Unfortunatelly I need to get those pics jumping into the water. But I will postet if I can.



Juan and me made a Irits Tour. Irits are nice animal similar to the mammoths but alive and no hair. So lovely and hugeeeeeeeeeeee.


By the way, Becks, people from Laos use to call Irits with other strange but funny words like "elephants".


Well, sorry if this post it´s to short, but there were a lot of experience last week, and I can´t put them in just one. I try to write the this weekend about Hanoi and update my blog.

Thank for reading.

JAVIER

2 comentarios:

  1. Como te lo estás pasando cabronazo.... Disfruta tio y escribe maaaassss cuando puedas. El Sevilla ha ganado hoy 0-3 al Xerez en partido amistoso (los 3 de Kanuté) Un abrazo Javi, cuidate mucho

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javi, cambia las letras porfa, es cansador leer un texto largo con estas letras nuevas que pusiste aunque son bonitas :)

    ResponderEliminar